Thursday, December 17, 2009

I love buses

Nothing beats 12 hours of overnight bussing in India. Coming down from Dharamsala felt like a rollercoaster, sharp turns and bumpy ass roads with plenty of exhaust to suck in. This was followed by my body being pleasantly folded up beneath the seat reclined in front of me for the following 7-8 hours all the way into Delhi.

The combination of the bus ride and our arrival in Delhi has left me a little scattered. After spending a week and a half hiking in the lesser Himalaya and wandering amongst Buddhist monks and Tibetan refugees on the streets of Dharamsala, Delhi has a distinctly different flavor. Hopefully my bike will take to the air tomorrow and in a week Paris and I will be out of Delhi and rolling along the roads in Rajahstan.

No comments:

Post a Comment